- 100 Gigabit Ethernet core IP/MPLS networks
- 40 Gigabit Ethernet aggregation IP/MPLS networks
- transfer to international peering centers
- support for L2 and L3 VPN and Internet services
- support for IPv4 and IPv6
- quality capacity management, built-in automated backup mechanisms in ring structures
Principles supported by the IP/MPLS network of Energotel, a.s.
- High capacity and scalability: in fast-growing capacity needs, the IP/MPLS network of Energotel is prepared via high-speed interfaces and high port density cards to flexibly meet service delivery requirements.
- High availability and durability: an implemented combination of technical and operational measures, the core of which is a redundant technical solution with architecture based on circular topology and built-in automated backup mechanisms.
- Security: the security and integrity of the IP/MPLS network of Energotel meets all the criteria of ISO 27000.